
Cameron is ONE! That means party time! The entire family went to Cameron's "Gaga's" house for the party Saturday night. It was a blast! A lot of Moses' play group friends were there so kids of all sizes has a great time. It was nice for all of the husbands to meet as well. Cameron, we are so lucky that you and Moses are friends. We don't know how we could have made this past year with out you and your mommy!

Here are some of Moses' friends from left to right Grant, Cameron, Kinsley, Maloy, Anna Grace and Moses. I cannot even believe they stayed still for this picture. It is a miracle!
Stella, I just had a worlds collide moment looking at the pic of all the play group kiddies! How do you know the Alipours? Kat and I go to church together and used to be in small group. How funny!
ReplyDelete