NC State is very lucky to have two awesome quarterbacks this year. Our starting QB this year is Russel Wilson. Of course I was impressed with the way he played ball last year, but this past Spring he asked the blessing at a Wolfpack Club event. He also spoke to the crowd. I was VERY impressed. A lot of people do not realize Russel is a two sport athlete as well as an amazing person. I am really proud of the individuals that Coach O'Brien is not only recruiting but helping develop. He stresses time and again that champions are not just made on the field but in the classroom and in the community. That is something I definitely want Moses to learn!


Moses is such a ladies man!! So glad you guys had a great day on Saturday!!
ReplyDeleteStella...
ReplyDeleteThought of you when I saw this...
http://www.bestdressedchild.com/vilafecobono.html
Cute!
What a great post! I just love the pictures, so cute! I want to find some toddler boys clothing that is like sport wear for my little boy. I just know his daddy would love it.
ReplyDelete