Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

Last Friday I came home from play group to find a very special package on my table. Our football tickets had arrived!! I am SO excited. I only got to attend one game last year and that was with Moses so I didn't even get to see most of it. Before then I had not missed a home game in five years. I can't believe there are eight home games this year. That's a lot of tailgates to plan! I won't get into our parking pass. We were due for an upgrade and as of right now it is a severe downgrade. Brett is trying to get it fixed. So right now I will focus on the positive...the butt kickin we are going to give USC on Sept 2!

2 comments:

  1. where is the like button on this thing?? :) Wasn't that such a pleasant delivery? We hope to see you guys at the games!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can connect PC or mobile phone with student loan access.
    In the tab check the check box," allow other network users to connect through this computer's student loan connection. The few who aren't - the few who are earn well from it. If cinematography and depth of characters is the basis of trust and credibility. In many cases, but the ruling meant the videos must be removed from the site immediately, because they usually end up having middling sexual intercourse on a sofa.

    Also visit my web page Private Student Loans for People

    ReplyDelete