Saturday, August 15, 2009

Moses' First Birthday Party

Our little family is so lucky. We have the greatest friends and family. That was proof positive today at Moses' Party! Joelle and my parents came in last night to help me get everything ready and thank goodness they did. They absolutely saved us by helping get the food and house together.

Moses did pretty well today considering he took a fifteen minute nap! He was definitely a little cranky and in overdrive with all the people so I am glad no blood was shed. To celebrate, we invited friends and family over for hotdogs and hamburgers and other goodies. I decided to just do cup cakes and get little man his own little cake. He LOVED his cake, especially the icing. He was so fortunate to get some great presents (lots of toys!) that I am sure we will be enjoying for a long time.
Thank you to everyone who came. It really meant so much to us to have you with us. All of you have been so special to Brett and I and especially Moses this year. It has gone by quickly and happily. We are so blessed to have you in our lives.
P.S. My parents put away all the food and did the dishes while we were visiting with guests and saying good bye. How awesome is that!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe Moses is a year old! Your pictures are precious and so is Moses! Hope you're doing well girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had such a great time! Thanks again for having us! I noticed Hugh and Cherry hard at work in the kitchen- what a great mom and dad! Happy Birthday, Moses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of all 3 of you! We had a great time and I'm glad we were able to make it. Happy Birthday Moses!

    ReplyDelete