Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Overheard in the Hospital

I know it takes all kinds in this world. It truly does. If you need proof all you have to do is go to a shopping mall, the state fair, and your local hospital waiting room. On that note I present to you things I overheard (honestly) today at the hospital.

- "You get you a box turtle cut it out and throw it on a frying pan and it will keep right on beating!"
- Regarding the seafood buffet at Shoney's "They pile that stuff clear to the sky and it keeps going for miles."
- "My son graduated from high school at 14 and college at 17. No, he wasn't smart I knew what to do."
- "WHAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU. Naw, we're fine we're sitting here in the quiet room!"

1 comment:

  1. Funny funny funny... you forgot about the airport... there are all sorts there! Its what makes the world go 'round, I guess!

    ReplyDelete