Wednesday, August 12, 2009

TRIPLES!!!


Yes, I am one of the crazy coupon ladies. I started earlier this year and now I am addicted. I have saved a TON of money. I no longer pay for pasta, rice, mustard, salad dressing, marinades and lots of other things. The most I pay for diaper wipes? Just a dollar. It takes a lot of work and practice, but I definitely feel it is worth it. I mean if someone told you that if you spent about three hours a week (usually done while watching tv) that you could get things for free or at a reduced rate, would you do it? Of course! Anyways, I went this morning and got the above (not pictured, a 1/2 gallon of milk). Cost? I spent $28 and saved $50. So, I paid $28 for nearly $80 of groceries.

If you look on the list of the blogs I read you will find the Intentional Home written by Su "the coupon lady." She is the one who has helped me SO much with all this. Her class was super helpful! Happy Triples fellow couponers!

3 comments:

  1. My trip was similar to yours! Yay for triple coupons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There! Your little one is so cute!! Thank for the Bible study suggestion. I will check it out. I am all about saving a dollar, but for some reason I have not gotten into coupons. What is the secret??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, so I have looked at the blog, but I would love to hear about your personal experience with the coupon class. I am thinking of signing up for the one coming in September...
    Could you do a post about it or just send me an email at little_shelton@yahoo.com? Thanks, Stella!

    ReplyDelete