Monday, September 7, 2009

Beach Bound Again

Friday morning we piled in the car and headed to Emerald Isle for a little Labor Day fun. We had lunch with my mom and then I spent the afternoon in her salon getting my hair done. It was a much needed treat!
Saturday was actually my 28th birthday. Since dad was still recovering he stayed close to home, but Brett and I decided to take Moses to the real beach for the first time. We have taken him out on the boat and to the little islands several times but never to the ocean. He had a great time playing in the sand and watching the waves. However, he did not understand that all the toys he could see on the beach were not for him.
After he was ready for a nap, mom came and sat with me for a little while. It was WONDERFUL. Since my parents have moved, we always go out on the boat which is great, but I didn't realize how much I missed the real "beach." I might be doing that again soon!

1 comment:

  1. So fun Stella. He looks so cute in his plaid shorts with matching hat. :)

    ReplyDelete