Monday, September 21, 2009

Three Dollar Pillows

Well, sort of! I was with Emily and Amy a few weeks ago. We were having lunch and then going to the Patsy Aiken Tent Sale. After we finished eating, they wanted to look at a store beside the restaurant. We were directed to the back where they were selling their "scraps" of fabric for a dollar each.
This was BEAUTIFUL fabric. Some definitely big enough for pillows and even valances. I picked up a bunch with plans of beautiful pillows. Luckily, I know a wonderful seamstress! Penny helped me put the fabric together. The rest was all her. I knew that she was great, but I had no idea they would come out this great! I spent three dollars on these pillows, and they look like they should cost three hundred. Thank you so much Penny!!!

1 comment:

  1. Stella - The pillows turned out so well!!! I still have all of my fabric in a nice little pile on my desk. Hope your photos go well today.
    Love, Em

    ReplyDelete