
The past few days we have done a lot of playing in new places. On Thursday, we met Penny, Stephanie and Miles for a little shopping and some play time. The play area at Triangle Town Center is so nice and Moses got out a lot of energy. He is doing much better with behavior. I think the teething really did have more to do with it than I thought. (PS Penny finished my pillows that I will share on another blog.)
Friday, our playgroup met at Marbles. It is the best place I have ever se
en for kids. Moses and his friends had the best time. There was so much to do and play with. Moses did not want to leave! I think we will be spending a lot of time there when it gets colder outside or if he needs to burn off some energy. If you take your kids, get a good night's sleep before. You will be just as tired as they are!
No comments:
Post a Comment