
This is probably my favorite picture from Christmas. It is not staged! Brett still cannot believe that my dad is so good at anything that involves hand eye coordination. So, I don't know why he thinks he could beat my dad at a Wii game. Even thought he's ever played it!

Christmas Eve is my favorite night of the year. When I was little, we always went to my grandmother's house. My mom has a large extended family and we would fill up the house with laughter, food and fun. When I got a little older, I would go stay with her and help cook and get ready for the night. It was so great to have my grandmother at our house this year. It made the night ever more special. Moses enjoyed sharing his crackers with his Mema Mollie.


Gaga got a special Christmas Eve gift from Papa. A new camera! Moses was happy to help her open it!

We had so much fun getting ready for Christmas Day. Cooking and eating lots of great food and teaching my parents how to play Wii. We probably stayed up way too late! I think it was one of the best Christmas Eve nights ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment