Friday, January 1, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Yes, I am a week behind in blogging. But I have good reasons! Anyways, Moses is still not old enough to "get" Christmas. I think was excited when he saw what Santa had brought him. Santa found this little table and chairs that once belonged to Moses' mommy and brought them for him to use. How cool! He also got a replacement remote controlled car (his broke) and some balls to play with.
This was the final scene once all the presents from everyone were piled under the tree. Some were hiding in corners so you really couldn't get the full effect. It was a MAD house. I'm already thinking of ways to handle present opening next year. (First of all, we can't wait with an excited two year old!)
It was really a special Christmas. My uncle and cousin even made it to spend the day with us as well as Brett's mom. Lots of food, fun and fellowship.
Moses was pretty happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment