Moses had been acting out some last week. Let's just say he is not a fun person to dine out with. I think it is frustration from not being able to communicate verbally as well as he would like as well as some teething. Brett and I were talking to my mom on Friday and joking about sending him to stay with them for the weekend. Well, that's exactly what happened.
We met them halfway Saturday. Had a little lunch and he was off for the weekend! Brett and I caught an early movie and played a little Super Mario Brothers on Wii and basically just goofed off all weekend, and called my parents every few hours. Very relaxing.
Moses, well, he had a blast. I am sure I will never know the extent of the spoiling that went on, but he was happy. His Papa wore him out and his Gaga taught him all sorts of new things. He has a few new words and is much better at asking for what he needs. Still a little ways to go but we're getting there! I think he has some more solo trips to Camp Gramp in his future!
I know that your parents just enjoyed themselves this past weekend. Moses is too cute!!
ReplyDelete