Today Moses is 18 months old! He's on the downhill slide to the big 2! To celebrate, Moses had his first "big boy" haircut. He's had it snipped here and there but the baby mullet/Amish boy look was not working for him anymore. Doesn't he look sweet?! He has a cut just like his Papa.I will fill you in on what is going on with him since I missed 17 months (ooops!). His vocabulary increases every day! He has added ball, duck, goat, truck, car, throw, out, nose, bath, cookie, cracker, chicken, milk, water, please, thank you, vacuum, and a bunch I can't remember right now! He can tell you a dog says "woof, woof" and a duck says "quack, quack." He "counts" down the stairs but his favorite number is two. He also likes to make the vroom noise with his cars and trucks.
Probably the thing he likes the most is putting on shoes and trying to walk in them. He'll put them on and pick up a bag and walk to the door and tell us "bye, bye." I can tell he is ready for spring because he begs to go "out" all the time!
We are still waiting for his incisor teeth to come in. He will still chew on things and we think they are coming in soon but we have been saying that for about six weeks. We have started doing "time outs" these last few weeks for disobedience. Somedays it's five and some days I swear it's fifty. I can tell a big difference once he has had time to think about what he has done.
No doctor's appointment yet, but he is getting so tall! He is wearing 18month pants and 24 months or 2T tops and pjs. He still has his little baby belly and cheeks so I will enjoy those while they are still here.
After not caring at all about clapping, he FINALLY has started this week! He even tried snapping his fingers before clapping became important. He still loves to dance and we play Ziggy Marley's Family Time a lot. He loves the show Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and a lot of the other Playhouse Disney stuff. He will only focus on it for about a minute at a time but he loves it when they play music.
We love you Mr. Moses! We can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment