Sunday, February 14, 2010

Super Mommies

I am blessed to know a lot of moms who fall in that category. They seem like super human super mommies. Today I want to introduce you to one in particular. Tara and I went to Meredith College together. A couple of years ago she had two cutie pies named Nathan and Natalie. Recently, while trying for just one more, she found out she would be getting two more! (By the way, both sets are conceived naturally!)
So, I am asking that you keep this family in your prayers. Tara has already carried this "team" longer than the last. She has gone past the 32 week mark which means she can deliver at Rex Hospital instead of going to UNC. I know a lot of expectant mommies right now and several who are expecting their second. We all have a hard job, just imagine all that doubled...twice! We are sending lots of love and prayers Tara!

2 comments:

  1. She truly is a super mommy and her heart for the Lord is even greater. That is what makes her who she is! What a sweet blog about her, Stella! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice, Stella! She's in our prayers here too!

    ReplyDelete