
One of Moses' first words was "go." Now, every morning when he wakes up he runs down the hall yelling, "Go, go, GO!" So no surprise here that he loves things that go. Last night, we had to make sort of an emergency trip to the doctor due to Moses breaking out in hives. (He's fine!) By the time we left it was late so we had to stop to get a bite to eat before we went back home. This really nice older couple was behind us and we chatted with them while we ate. To my surprise the gentleman got ready to hop on his Harley that was parked next to us! Moses wanted to touch the bike which I was discouraging (I know motorcycle people are sort of picky about their bikes). This sweet man picked Moses up and plopped him right on the bike! He sat and listened to the radio for a few minutes and when I went to pick him he wouldn't budge. His new friend picked him up and went to hand him over and Moses decided he'd rather stay with him! I swear that little boy was looking for a new family yesterday!

This morning Moses had his first ride on the lawn mower. He loved that too. He wanted to do the entire lawn with daddy. We thought that was a little dangerous, so we let him watch most of the mowing from the deck. We were on the go the rest of the day with wagon rides, walks in the stroller, and trips to the store. The little boy was out by 6:30pm. The big boy was out by 7:30pm. We are loving Spring!
Yay its Spring! Moses may grow up to be a Harley Man! Tanner also loves riding on the lawnmower! I can't believe how big he's gotten!!!
ReplyDeleteYour posts today have sent Zeke over the edge. All I have heard is motorcycle, lawnmower, and doggie since I showed it to him!!
ReplyDelete