
We had a lovely Easter weekend! Brett had to go to Charlotte to attend a wedding on Saturday night but I was happy to have my parents here to keep us company. It has been SO warm. I swear we have skipped right on into summer. We have been playing outside so much and doing yard work. Moses is such a big help. He loves to be busy outside.

Brett met us at church on Sunday morning. Moses had been feeling a little under the weather and had been teething and on top of that I did not pack his Rocky and pacifier so we ended up having to leave the service a little early. He perked up in time for lunch and gave us some good smiles for some photos.

Can I tell you how much I love this face? He really enjoyed having my parents here. He is such a Papa's boy too. His personality has really started to come out in the last few weeks. He loves to be silly and play games. He will also sit with you and read a book or watch a cartoon. I am just loving this age!
Stella-He is too cute!!
ReplyDelete