
Can I tell you how much I love strawberry season? Umm a lot. And so does my little boy. I grew up going to pick strawberries so I really wanted to take Moses. He LOVED it. Once he figured out how it worked he had a great time. And well, let's just say that the evidence was all over his face that a couple didn't make it in the bucket when we left. The sweet lady who was running the place told me she'd just have to keep him for payment. They might go bankrupt. Ha!


And perhaps the best part of the day was when we spied the tractor. All day long we look for them. Living on a golf course we see all different kinds of "tractors" (lawn mowers, spreaders, golf carts) but this was the real farm deal. He RAN as fast as he could so he could touch it. He was one happy boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment