Friday, April 30, 2010

Papa's Birthday

We went to the beach last weekend to celebrate dad's birthday a few days early. I think the best gift is some Moses love, and my word does Moses love his papa. I think he would gladly do anything with him. EVERY day I hear something about papa, especially when he see my phone. He'll ask to call papa so he can say "dude!" And if we are talking to Gaga he will say a few things and then ask about his Papa.
It was a pretty quiet, but very fun weekend. We took a boat ride, played at the park, ate lots of good food and even picked out a new couch for my parents house. It was nice and relaxing. Well except for a little boy who woke up very early one morning asking to go "Outside!"
We can't wait for the weather to warm up and play with Gaga and Papa on the boat some more!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you already have him in a vineyard vines shirt....LOVE IT! I am so glad Asher is in 2T now because if I remember correctly that is the size Vineyard Vines start in. Such a sweet boy Moses is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nay, I actually found it for $5 for a consignment sale!

    ReplyDelete