
Mondays can sometimes be the pits. But with this beautiful weather we are having I want to take full advantage of being outside and enjoying it. I knew I wanted to do something fun but I had no clue what! Well, mom called and she and dad were going to Kinston to go to the dentist. Well that's our halfway mark! So I said we'd meet her for lunch and some playtime.

Dad could only stay for a little bit at lunch. Mom met us first and when he saw her he just smiled and laughed and then a few seconds later he said, "Papa? Papa? Call Papa?" The entire time he waited for him he'd see a white truck and say, "Papa? Truck?" You would have think Santa Claus came in when papa arrived. He is a papa boy. Dad swears he'll have him driving the boat before the end of the summer. Moses also had a blast with his Gaga. We played at the park and enjoyed the sunshine. It was good to see you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment