
I finally got to meet Barnes! I have been waiting to meet this little boy since Christmas. We finally got our chance on Sunday when he was baptized. He is just PRECIOUS! He was so good and only got upset when cold water met his face. It was great to see all the family and spend time with them. I do love the Barker family!

And this little boy? Well, he did pretty well too. We took him to the nursery for church. He did fine until the other kids were picked up from the earlier service. He got upset and grabbed his bag and was ready to head out! They buzzed us and Moses sat in church for a little while. We eventually had to take him out and let him burn off some energy. To be this off schedule he did great!
No comments:
Post a Comment