He is also talking up a storm! He is speaking in sentences. A lot of his phrases are:
I want... (rocky, cheese, cracker, etc)
I like .... (chicken, cookie, Buzz)
Silly...(Buzz, dog, daddy)
Love you daddy!
Catch fish, papa!
There are probably a lot more but those are the ones he uses the most. He is getting SO smart. He'll try to distract you with one thing so he can get to something else he's usually not suppose to have. He has become much more obedient (jinx!) when we tell him he cannot do something. Honestly, as family we don't ever really eat out much so I have kept my promise about never taking him out to eat again, ha!
Probably the biggest thing in Moses' life right now is Toy Story. Buzz Lightyear is his most favorite thing in the world. He gets to watch the movie once a day, usually while I am cooking dinner. He does not move. He laughs and talks to the TV. When we go to Target, we pick up a Buzz toy and it rides with us in the cart. (We have explained to Moses that Buzz lives at Target and we put him back and say goodbye before we leave.) We are thinking mommy and daddy might pick him up for Moses birthday.
I am so happy we have such a loving sweet boy. Everyone who knows him just adores him and he seems to love people too. We love you buddy and can't wait to celebrate two years of Moses in just a few short weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment