Friday, September 24, 2010

It's no April Fools...

We are VERY excited to announce that I am......

YAY!! Come the first week in April, Moses will be a big brother! We are so very excited to be adding to our family. I feel so blessed! Brett and I are both only children so we wanted to give Moses a gift we didn't have.

We found out Sunday, August 8. We had gone to eat lunch as a family and when we got home we put Moses down for his nap. Brett was outside painting the back door when I decided to take the test. I was SO surprised!! I went to the door and knocked on the window and held it up for Brett to see. Big grin from Daddy! We went and got Moses (who was refusing his nap) and told him he was going to be a big brother. He looked at us like we were nuts and went about playing. We asked if he wanted a brother or sister...he response was brother AND sister. Let's just say at our ultrasound a few weeks ago that he was NOT right. One healthy beating heart!

I'm having the same sickness trouble I did with Moses. Things are much better but now I have a sinus infection. YUCK! So, please be in prayer for our growing family. Especially Brett and Moses since they have to deal with me! We can't wait for April to get here!

7 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Thats Awesome news. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Stella! You will love having two---it's twice the fun!!! :)

    So, so excited for you and your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited for you, Brett, and Moses! I can't wait to hear what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Moses will be an awesome big brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Congrats! So fun. Hope sickness doesn't last long. Nap when/if M naps :)

    ReplyDelete