They really pulled out all the stops for being on national TV and military appreciation day. There was a flyover, the card trick, parachuting onto the field, a flag the size of the field, and lots of military personnel recognized. Oh and did I mention a butt stomping of those Bearcats? Amy and I still do not know what a "bearcat" is and we are very concerned about it. It turned out to be a good decision to go. I hope the rest of the season goes this well!!
Friday, September 17, 2010
Thursday Night Wolfpack!
To say that I literally had to DRAG myself to last night's football game is a complete understatement. I was exhausted, my house was a mess, laundry needed to be done and Moses had been a wild man. But we had a babysitter. Did ya'll here me? We has child care lined up so I got my booty moving and off Brett and I went. Traffic was terrible and by the time we got there I was a little fit to be tied! I told Brett we had better win or I was going to be very upset. Well my spirits were lifted when I walked into our section and saw that we were going to do a card stunt!! Don't ask me why, but this just delighted me. Brett's cousin Amy bought our extra ticket this year so at least I had someone there who would not make fun of me. Since ESPN is a big stinker they didn't show the whole thing so here it it for those of you who were not there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment