Symptoms: The nausea got better, but it is back! BOO I've also been having headaches. Double boo. And the triple boo is the constant exhaustion and just not being able to keep up with anything. Second trimester energy where are you?
Sleep: Still exhausted with crazy pregnant dreams. I feel tied to my bed. Moses now will walk in and say, "mommy is resting."
Weight gain/Maternity Clothes: I am wearing the belly band and a lot of non pregnancy clothes. I'll grab a few pieces for comfort now and then. I have a feeling it won't be long till I'll be wearing them. I go to the doctor in a week and a half so then I will know how much I have gained. I really like to pack it on when I am prego.
Cravings: I guess comfort foods? But really, nothing sounds good. I have a bitter taste with everything. I hope this resolves before the fair.
General Observations: I really shouldn't be writing this now because all I want to do is whine about how crappy I feel. I try to go out and do things and put up a good front but I pay for it big time later. My house is a disaster, my husband is ready to trade me in, and my sweet child is wondering what in the world happened to his real mommy. BUT, come April, I won't remember any of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment