Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hill Ridge Farms

I've always wanted to take Moses to Hill Ridge Farms during pumpkin season. But since it is a little far from our house we haven't been able to swing it. This year I made a point of asking Brett to take a morning off so we could do it as a family. It was SO much fun!!

In all the photos Moses looks SO serious and he was pretty much the entire time. It was like he was taking it all in. We walked around the mazes and saw the animals. Then we rode the train. That was a BIG hit. We got on our car and Moses started saying, "All aboard, TOOT TOOT!" Brett also took Moses down the big slide and even climbed into the corn with him! (Brett found corn in his pants the rest of the day!)
The last thing we did was pick out our pumpkin. (Thank you, blogger for uploading my pictures out of order!) We changed our mind a lot bout which ones were coming home with us. We still have to make our trip out to the church we have gone to buy pumpkins from every year since Moses was born, so I wasn't too upset we came home with some funny looking "punkins."

If you haven't been to Hill Ridge Farms before, GO! We had the best family time. I am loving all of our Fall activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment