I'm really surprised I'm not showing more. Well in my belly. Apparently, I'm carrying this baby in my rear end. No joke. I wore leggings and longer tunic today and when I was at the mall, thanks to all the lovely mirrors, I nearly ran into a store and bought something else to wear. I was so embarrassed. Totally the reason why I have not posted a photo. I feel like I look like I've eaten too much and I don't really "look" pregnant.
The nausea is still here. Yuck. Was really bad last Friday and Saturday because I WAY over did it at that football game. Apparently, I'm "Pukey" the missing sister of the seven dwarfs. I think this cooler weather is just what I need though. I am loving it! Also still dealing with the tiredness.
Cravings are getting more pronounced. Pastas, Mexican, grape Kool-Aid, rice, and sometimes a good salad. Not sure about the current weight gain thank goodness.
The best part? I'm feeling the little swooshes. Especially when I lay down on my side and things are quiet. Moses was the same way. As long as I am moving nothing. Soon as I slow down and want to sleep, I will feel some movement. LOVE IT. It is so strange because now when I think of baby movement, I think of those last few weeks when your entire belly moves (Yes LT it is really freaky!!).
Still really thinking this baby is a boy. I will be totally shocked otherwise! I'll let you guys know in about 22 days! WOW this is going by fast!
I hardly doubt you look digusting in leggings and a tunic. I want to see you soon!!!
ReplyDeletenot a good enough excuse of why not to post belly pics :) you could do it from the butt, up ! ha!
ReplyDelete