Wednesday, November 17, 2010

19 Weeks...and a Photo!

Go me! I actually put up a photo! In all seriousness I hardly ever put on any make up during the week so taking a picture of me is a rarity. So, here I am at 19 weeks before church. I am still feeling great (knock on wood) and have been able to do a lot more. I'm sleeping great and I even try to grab a nap in the afternoons when Moses sleeps.

I'm craving comfort foods now a days. Anything that seems to make me happy. I've even been wanting cereal which is strange because I am not a cereal person. Still some food makes me gag, mostly seafood!

My belly is is getting big! I'm wearing all maternity pants or stretch pants. I have a lot of tops that I wear that are not maternity but I have found some smaller tops in the maternity section from target that work well.

I am feeling lots of movement now!! Usually when I'm still. Moses woke up at 2am one day this week and would NOT go back to be on his own so I put him in bed with me and as soon as he settled down, Baby B started wiggling. They are already working together!

Tuesday is the BIG DAY! Reveal day! I feel like it is the most exciting part till you give birth. It's nice to have something to break up the pregnancy! My guess as always is boy. So cast your votes in the comments and we'll see who gets it correct! Right now we are thinking about keeping it a secret and telling our friends and family on Thanksgiving day. We'll see!
Here I am with my big belly and my big boy! Look how long he is getting! I can't wait for him to have a sibling to play with!

5 comments:

  1. Stella, you look beautiful! I'm going to guess girl. I can't wait to hear what you're going to have! Moses is getting to be such a big boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Moses is so cute! My guess is boy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look incredible! So sweet, the photo of you and your kiddo(s)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fantastic Stella! So excited for you all. I am going with a girl :)

    ReplyDelete