Thursday, December 16, 2010

23 Weeks

More of the same for this week. I'm still carrying "high" and with my height that is making it uncomfortable to sit. I am way more comfortable lying on my side or standing. I'm still having a few Braxton-Hicks here and there which leave me short of breath. That accompanied by my tiredness are my only real problems right now.

I'm feeling really pregnant! I do feel like I am smaller than I was when I was pregnant with Moses. Maybe it's because Bojangles isn't on my way to work this morning and I usually stick with a bagel or something from home. The same is true for lunch and dinner so maybe Sutton will be smaller than his 9 lb 3 oz brother.

I'm still loving some good old home cooking. The very few times I have eaten out, it just doesn't taste good! I had Chick-fil-a, Bojangles, and a nice meal out with Brett last week and none of it tasted as good to me as something we cooked at home. I did make a stir fry last night and the taste of teriayki did nothing for me. It is one of Brett and Moses' favorites though so none was left! I am also still loving my Rice Krispies with bananas and every night before bed I have a glass of orange juice.

I am starting to feel the urge to nest but it is a lot harder to do when you have a two year old! Everything I do, he needs to "help" me with. Messes also drive me nuts but with Brett working from home, the weather being way too cold to go outside, and the many pieces of toddler toys floating around it's something that I am trying to deal with.

Sutton is moving around a lot! He is especially active after dinner when I take a moment to relax. In fact, Moses and I were having a prebedtime movie and snuggle, and I could feel Sutton kicking my belly exactly where Moses was. It seems they have already started to pick on each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment