That is really my only problem with pregnancy right now. I am feeling really good. I sometimes get hit with a little nausea or tiredness but not nearly as often or as bad as a few weeks ago. I can promise you Moses and Brett are the most excited to have me "back." The house has been put back into order and is staying clean. Moses has a much more present person taking care of him and playing with him. But the biggest thing is that in nearly two weeks there has only been ONE DAY that we have eaten out. I'm talking breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I personally think that deserves some sort of award....pregnant or not!
As far as cravings, I think they are mostly because of the holidays. I'm obsessed with Harris Teeter's Apple Cider. I did a happy dance when I spotted it in the store last week. We've been eating a lot of comfort food, chili and soups because it has been SO cold. I'm also loving a bowl of Rice Krispys for a snack...and well the treats aren't that bad either! I think my weight gain will go way up in the next few weeks. (I currently do not own a scale.) I am able to eat a lot more now that I am feeling better.
Baby Sutton is very active now and I can feel him starting to stretch out. He's still waiting until I slow down or I'm trying to eat to start his little party up. Every time I go to the doctor he makes it difficult for them to find him. They are always remark how active he is. Sounds like he's taking after someone else in the family already!
Nice Post!
ReplyDeleteI would like to know more about your blog. You may also visit my blog and tell me what you think.