Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Cookies

I have 102993480274 things to do before Christmas Eve when my family starts to arrive. It takes me 50 time longer to do everything lately because of Braxton-Hicks contractions and a certain little "helper." BUT I was determined to do some Christmas Cookie baking and decorating with Moses this week. After promising him all morning while I was ironing that we would indeed make cookies this afternoon, I had to come through when I got him from his nap and he looked at me and said "make cookies!"
He was very patient while I mixed everything and helped me roll out the dough. He is really into shapes right now, so the cookie cutting was his favorite part. He let me do the decorating and he did the eating. We really only frosted a few but it was a lot of fun and much easier than I thought it would be.
Here are a few of our masterpieces. It's super hard to take pictures of a toddler when he has his hands in flour, dough, and frosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment