Tuesday, December 21, 2010

24 Weeks

Whoa baby! Pregnancy belly is here! It's so weird because I look in the mirror and I think I look great for this stage. But I am really getting uncomfortable. I guess this being short thing and maybe just the way I carry. Last night I had to do some major pillow stacking just to fall asleep. I feel TERRIBLE for complaining. I know two ladies who are pregnant with twins right now (27 wks and almost 37 wks) who have it way worse than I do as far as space is concerned.

My appetite has decreased a lot. I'm really not all that hungry during the day. My former coworkers would be shocked to know that I know eat lunch between 12pm-2pm. I used to start getting hungry at 11am! I really haven't been eating as much either. Even my mom noticed that I wasn't eating much. All and all I jus think I'm tired. Brett as been working till 7pm or later and with the extra holiday stuff going on I'm worn out by the time he comes downstairs.

I have had a few moments of being queasy but nothing major at all. I was just a few weeks along with Moses during Christmas and I couldn't do anything! It was awful. I didn't even eat Christmas dinner. I much prefer being tired and a little cranky than like that.

Sutton is moving all of the time now. I think he is going to be long like his brother because I can feel him stretch out at the bottom and top of my belly. He hates to have his space invaded. When I put any little bit of pressure on my belly he kicks. He really hates for me to be sitting I think! He really stretches out and plays around when I lay on my side after a long day.

My next doctor's appointment is not until after the new year (glucose test, BLAH!). I'll be SO excited to be weighed right after the holidays! Then it will only be around three months till we meet Sutton!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am wishing an extra Merry Christmas to you and that growing belly- you are such a cute preggo!

    ReplyDelete