Monday, January 17, 2011

28 Weeks

I'm feeling great this week! The nesting has really started. I have been cleaning out closets and getting rid of things around the house that we don't use/need. I've been trying to make this house "work" for us. This makes everyone who lives here very happy!

As far as the pregnancy goes, I'm feeling pretty good. I went to the doctor on Thursday and had my glucose test. I haven't heard anything so I'm feeling pretty good that I passed! I failed by one point with Moses. I really blame the Bojangles I ate 10 minutes before for that! I have gained 13 lbs and I feel pretty good about it! I know I really tend to pack on the weight my last trimester which they tell me is perfectly healthy especially since Moses was a big baby.

Dr. Gaines said everything looked great and Sutton's heartbeat was nice and strong. He said the contractions I've been noticing are normal and as long as they are not regular and not happening more than seven or eight times an hour I should be ok. I will start going every two weeks from here on out. The next visit I will put in my request for my c-section date! I'm so thankful I they allow me to choose my doctor. It looks like I will be working around Spring break schedules for their kids though! Keep your fingers crossed for us!

I can tell Sutton has made a drop a little bit lower. I do know he is pressing a lot more on my bladder! I have moved to that constant feeling of having to go to the bathroom, especially when I stand up. He is still as active as ever and I've noticed I can see him moving and not just feel it.

I know these next few weeks will fly by. January is almost over and February is a short month and then we'll be very close to meeting the newest member of our family. I am SO excited!

1 comment: