I can feel Sutton stretching out all over my belly. He moves all the time especially at night. In the evening, I love to watch my stomach move with all his kicks and turns. It is still so amazing to know that he is in there and growing so fast! I really can't wait to just hold him in my arms.
I have noticed that I am having some inner thigh pains. I have scoliosis so things shift a lot more in my body. I have always been told that I will have to watch my weight because of this, but with pregnancy there is no choice! Hopefully things will shift again soon and I will have some relief.
The only other thing that I've noticed a change in is my hormones. I am taking things very personally these days! I am stressed out about things I can't control and that are going to happen AFTER the baby is born. How crazed am I?
I went to the doctor last week and I have gained 16lbs and my iron levels are not where they would like them to be, but much higher than they were. At this appointment I was 29 weeks but I measured at 32 weeks. I got really excited and asked if that meant I would actually deliver sooner or that they would move my due date. HA! No way, just means a big baby!
I put in my request for the doctor I wanted to deliver and I was told that they would schedule me on April 5 or shortly there after. They are suppose to call me very soon to set a firm date. I am SOOO ready to know when. There are a lot of schedules to rearrange! I also have to figure out what in the world I am going to do with Moses as well as a "birth plan." Of course in the past few days I have heard of a few people not making it to their scheduled c-sections with second children and my inner type A is FREAKING out.
As far as preparing for Sutton, I still have a lot to do. Clothes to buy, nursery to fix, and baby necessities to ready. Just about 9 more weeks to do it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment