Friday, January 7, 2011

I forgot to mention...

I wish I had better/more photos but apparently the rules for Disney are WAY more strict than Wolfpack football and they would not allow my SLR in. BOO.

We went to Disney on Ice! Because, you know, we didn't have a lot going on in December! Brett's mom had mentioned taking Moses and at the last minute we decided to go. We had a Saturday morning window available so we went to a Christmas breakfast party (by the way, a FANTASTIC idea) and headed to the RBC Center. I'm sure most parents were really trying to get close seats, and if Moses were a little bit older I would have done the same, but we some how ended up on the club level with the seats with a counter and TV that are very coveted for sporting events. It was PERFECT!

The show was very cute and Moses did ok with it. He did a pretty good job of paying attention but kind of lost it towards the end. He was way more pumped about his new spinning Buzz Lightyear. Disney does a great job with this show. Lots of music and dancing. Brett and I were very entertained by a little girl in the front row who stood up and danced every single time a song was played. She was hysterical.

Moses still asks about Buzz ice skating and will pretend to skate in the house. I'm guessing we might be going to Disney on Ice again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment