Monday, February 14, 2011

31 and 32 Weeks

"Sutton, are you in there?"
Look at me posting a picture! Here I am, large and in charge! I'm feeling that way too. Moving around is getting harder every week as I grow. It's almost comical to see me try to roll over and get out of bed. I've also had to be careful cooking. I'm spilling a lot more and even noticed I got a little too close to the stove cooking dinner tonight!

Surprisingly, I am sleeping ok. In fact, I feel tired a lot and have been napping more these past few weeks. My energy level is low, but my mental project list is HUGE. I have a lot of things I need/want to accomplish before Sutton comes. It's all making me pretty cranky which I hate. Poor Brett and Moses, my patience level is extremely low.

I have been feeling a lot of contractions lately. I really have to be careful and remember to eat and drink at appropriate times to ward them off. A few times I've been a little concerned, but they always stop. I'm also still stretching out and having the ligament pains to go with them. I find this so crazy since I got them early in my pregnancy last time.

Back problems are really starting up too. My body shape just doesn't hold up as well! Moses has really started to realize that I'm a lot slower and I can't do somethings like I used to. In some respects he has become more helpful. Getting things for me, climbing into his car seat, and standing in the grocery cart so I can get him out. BUT, boy does he use it to his advantage when he doesn't want to do something. He'll run away and go limp before nap time so I have to support all 30lbs of him!

Sutton's still a little belly acrobat! I notice he gets the hiccups a lot too. He's usually busiest right before dinner and before bed time. If I wake up in the middle of the night he will usually be doing a little dance then too.

I realize this post is a little, ok well, a lot whiney. I'm not one of those super duper happy pregnant women. I love feeling Sutton kick and seeing my stomach move, but that is about it for me. I have to take medication twice a day, I've been in pain, and it's a ton harder to do with a two year old. I've also been waiting for two and half weeks for the doctor's office to call me back regarding my c-section date. I'm a few days from going Terms of Endearment on someone there!

I think I will be in a lot better mood when I have my date! I have so much going on between now and then so I'm sure the time will start to fly by.

2 comments:

  1. You are so pretty. I want to see you soon. I love you!
    Love Haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look GREAT! I cannot wait to meet your sweet boy(s)! - Lindsey

    ReplyDelete