Tuesday, February 15, 2011

UPDATE on 32 Weeks

Well, I just got back from the doctor so I thought I would post an update. My new total weight gain is 20lbs. This is AWESOME compared to my last pregnancy. (I felt so good about this I stopped and got a McDonald's cheeseburger on the way home HA!) My iron is higher than it was at my low point, but they would still like it higher. Blood pressure and all other numbers look perfect.

Now, here's the kicker. Although I am currently 32 weeks pregnant, my belly is measuring 36 weeks. For all of you who have never been pregnant that is a HUGE difference. Most normal pregnancies last 40 weeks. Doctors like you to make it to at least 38 weeks. Since Sutton is measuring so large I am scheduled for an ultrasound tomorrow afternoon. What does this mean? I have NO idea. This is reason number 193847 that Brett should come to the doctor with me. He asks all these questions when I call him.

I am guessing I might have some sort of update for you guys tomorrow! I am very excited to see my little guy tomorrow. I want a double check between the legs too!

No comments:

Post a Comment