Tuesday, February 15, 2011

With the Fishes

With my due date approaching in a few weeks, we decided to take one last road trip to my parents house. Mom has moved her shop and needed some help with a few things and we all needed hair cuts as well, so off to EI we went. We left Thursday afternoon and arrived in plenty of time for nacho night! The next day everyone had to work. Since Brett was working from home, which means close quarters at my parent's house, I took Moses to the NC Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores.


Do you want to know the BEST time to go to the aquarium? That would be when the doors open anytime in the Winter. We were the only people there until 10:30am. I let Moses run from tank to tank and room to room and enjoy himself. He really loved it this time. They also have a room just for toddlers to enjoy. It has books, puzzles and craft stations. I think we stayed in there for about 45 minutes (a very long time by Moses standards). There maybe have been one or two field trips there but that was it. The staff was great and we really loved it.

I wish I had photos of my mom's new shop. She has really done a great job fixing it up. We worked hard on that for the rest of the weekend so she would be willing to make us all look pretty! I can't believe the next time we visit there will be 4 of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment