Today I went for my ultrasound appointment. I usually go to the central Raleigh location, but today they had me go to the North Raleigh office. I was a little annoyed by this until I realized the lady who schedules the surgery is at this office!
First, the ultrasound. I have never had an ultrasound this late in my pregnancy. Everything is so much more defined and even the non ultrasound savvy can figure out what is what. I didn't even have to ask to confirm it was a boy! Sutton was moving all around and generally being sneaky, but she was able to measure everything. He is on the big size, but nothing world record shattering. The culprit seems to be a huge amount of amnotic fluid. She was even amazed by how much! She said they would probably want another ultrasound before I deliver which makes me happy!
After my sneak peak, I peaked my head into the scheduler's office and she worked with me to get the doctor I wanted for my c-section. As it turns out, the doctor that delivered Moses will also deliver his brother. I am so much more at ease knowing this is taken care of. I have a lot going on between now and then and hardly anything accomplished with the nursery! Now at least I have a real deadline...unless he decides to come early!
No comments:
Post a Comment