It was so worth it. Moses got a chance to play with his friends and I was able to see all my sweet friends who had been praying for me and precious Sutton all year. We had some time together in small group and then went and met with the other groups and we were able to have some fellowship time.
The funniest part was when I went to feed Sutton. I had my nursing cover and since it was all women I just fed him there. I just forgot how loud he is when he feeds! This was all happening while we were waiting for people who felt called to speak about the study this semester so everyone was really quiet and all you could hear was the wheezing sound Sutton was making. It made me feel a little better when my friend's little boy loudly pooped his pants! Well, Sutton took that as a challenge and did the same thing. She and I were caught between wanting to laugh out loud or crawl under the table. Luckily, everyone else thought it was funny too.
I'm already looking forward to next semester's study. I sure miss these ladies in the Summer! I have been very blessed to find such a great group.
No comments:
Post a Comment