Monday, May 2, 2011

"He's Not a Nice Wolf"

It's Wolfpack Caravan time again. I feel like we've started a lot of traditions (a lot even before the boys were born) and I feel like I've written the same posts over and over! Moses had a blast playing last year and this year was no exception. Brett helps with this event and helped make some suggestions for the kid's activities. They had bounce houses and giants slides along with student athletes playing games. It took a lot to get Moses to leave that night!

It was good hearing the coaches speak and I really liked hearing from the AD, Debbie Yow. She is one smart lady! Brett and I swapped kid duty so we each could hear the speakers and enjoy both or our kids. We had to keep one eye on where Mr. and Mrs. Wuf were though. Moses is NOT a fan.

The next night, Brett took Moses to the baseball game. Moses was having a blast and was running a few steps a head of Brett. All of a sudden, he looked up and Mr. Wuf was about five feet ahead. Moses stopped dead in his tracks, turned and ran back to Brett!

When they got home, I was sitting talking to Moses about what happened. Here is how our conversation went:

Me: Did you have fun at the game?
Moses: I scared of Mr. Wolfpack

Me: Why? I'm sure he likes you a lot.
Moses: He's not a nice wolf. He's not a nice man.

Me: Why do you say that?
Moses: I can't give him a high five.

How can you argue with that?

1 comment:

  1. That is fantastic! Eventually we want to go but it seems like every year we always have a conflict. One of these days we will see you at a caravan. In the meantime we will need to catch up at one of the games soon.

    ReplyDelete