Friday, May 20, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend Part 1

For Mother's Day weekend we traveled to EI. The biggest reason was to attend a wedding for my friend Ali. I have known Ali since she was in middle school and I was in high school. She started out as a friend's sister and turned out to be so much more! We spent so much time at the Kroeger's house growing up. Her parents were, and still are, the best! Having a baby was NOT keeping me from this wedding!

Ugh, I wanted a picture of the two of us all dressed up. But, NOTHING is making me feel good about post pregnancy fat arms! But doesn't my husband look handsome!

Here is the beautiful bride and her new husband, Brett! It was such a sweet ceremony and incredible reception. Moses was asked to be the ring bearer but with my surgery and his unpredictable two year old behavior we decided several months ago to forgo that idea. I felt just awful about it but Ali was great and completely understanding.

I have to say, this was the best time I've had a wedding! I couldn't dance or even have a glass of wine, but I did get to see tons of people I have not seen in long time. Especially, the couple above! My friend Jimmy and his new wife Megan! I really hadn't had the chance to spend much time the Megan or really see Jimmy in forever so it was awesome to hang out with them. There were also people there I hadn't seen in well over ten years. Ali, can you and (your) Brett get married again so we can see all these people more often?!

No comments:

Post a Comment