Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mother's Day Part 2

This year for Mother's Day I decided to get crafty with the gifts. I found cement stepping stone markers you can make for the yard. I thought it would be fun to make them as part of the present. (I also was pretty confident I would not be able to do it on my own!) Moses was excited about helping Gaga complete hers. He loves a "project."

I love this picture of Sutton's little foot! His hand wouldn't spread out enough because he was asleep so we did his foot.
That weekend my Aunt Brenda stopped by to see us and meet Sutton. She has lots of grandchildren ranging from 6 to 19 so it has been a while since she's gotten to spend some time with a little tiny one!
And of course we had to stop by and see Grand Mollie on the way home. She loves little tiny babies just as much as her daughters and grand daughters! Sutton was very happy to meet her. If my math is correct he is her 14th great-grandchild. (I am the second youngest grandchild by about a month of seven grandchildren). Whew!

I am so glad we got to visit so many special women on this Mother's Day. I feel equally blessed to be a mother to such sweet and wonderful boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment