
When Moses was about 9 months old we went to the Got to Be NC Festival at the fairgrounds. We mainly went for the Pig Jig which is a pig cook off. This year I really wanted to take Moses because I knew he would be old enough to actually go on the rides. I also heard the words tractor parade and knew we couldn't miss it. So, when the playgroup email went out I suggested we go with our friends.

Can I just say, WE HAD THE BEST TIME!! It was free to park and get in and it was not crowded at all. They basically shrink the State Fair and have it really geared for kids. There was a place to feed animals too. Moses did not want to go in at first but once that first goat took his carrot he loved it. He felt the same way about the pony ride.

But the big hit of the day was the rides. We need to start saving up our money now for the fair this year. This little boy has no fear and wanted to ride everything over and over again. (Also, NEVER had to wait in line for a ride!)

How cute are these kids! We were talking about how much we hope they are all still friends when they get married so we can use these pictures during a slide show.

We had such a blast with our playgroup friends, that we convinced daddy to take us back after nap time. When your kid is this happy somewhere how could you resist?
No comments:
Post a Comment