I tried (sigh) to get a photo of Moses on his last day of school but he was not exactly up for it. But I wanted to document a before an after.
Really? He is like a completely different child! The baby face is GONE. He's so much bigger and can do so many more things. Here are a few things that Moses learned this year in school.- He knows all his shapes
- He knows all his colors
- He can count to 10.
- He can sing all of his ABC's
- He is more focused on his artwork
- His vocabulary and sentence structure are great. He speaks so clearly and his sentences are really something
- His social skills are really nice. He has learned to share a lot better and play with kids and not just around them.
- He has made some great friends. We hear about Conner, Sam, Haley, and Katie all the time.
- He can sing Row, Row, Row Your Boat, Jesus Loves Me, Praise Ye The Lord, and few other songs.
I really will miss his sweet teachers Mrs. Janice and Mrs. Mary. They have been such a blessing in our lives. I do believe Mrs. Mary, who is an older lady, would take Moses home with her! She had all boys and has a special place in heart for them.
It has been hard to get information out of Moses about his days at school, but here are somethings I do know about what goes on day to day. When he gets to class they have a snack. They do artwork everyday, have learning time as well as music class and Chapel. They sing a song about giving a hug, sharing and a smile and shaking hands (Everyday when I ask him what he did at school, without fail he would respond, "Shake hands.) They have playground time and come in for there lunch. After lunch is story time and free play until I come to get him. Before he leaves Mrs. Janice gives him an M&M. Moses always remind her to eat the broken pieces.
Moses has had a wonderful experience at school. He has grown by leaps and bounds in ways I don't think I could have helped him. I am so excited to see what he will learn next.
No comments:
Post a Comment