Monday, July 25, 2011

We're Still Here!

We've been a boring bunch over here lately. Not only is July 29 Brett's birthday, it's the end of the fiscal year for him. This means he has been working INSANE hours. For me this means I've been working INSANE hours too. (I know he is under a ton of stress, but I am here to tell you when he is working over time, you bet I am too!)

All this means is we've been home a lot. Also because, we've been sick AGAIN. We've all had slight colds which means for Sutton-bug ear infection number four! Poor guy! His GI issues are improving, but the doctor would like to see them get even better. I'll hopefully know more very soon.

Moses has been sniffling, but acting fine. We are still working on potty training. I am here to tell you that potty training is the single worst parenting experience of my life so far. I feel like a complete failure. I have tried everything and if one more person gives me advice and tells me how easy it was for them, I'm going to just send Moses home with them for a week.

I've mainly just been trying to keep the crew happy. For me, that means cooking! I had been searching for new recipes a lot and finally have settled on using allrecipes.com. It's fantastic. I love the way it is set up and the ratings and comments. You can also store the ones you like in a virtual recipe box. Brett has enjoyed all the new stuff!

I'm also working hard getting our church's consignment sale started up. Yes, this crazy woman volunteered to chair the committee. I'm also on the executive council of the Meredith College Young Alumnae Board, which gears back up in August. Did I mention we have two weddings, Moses' Birthday party, and Sutton's dedication coming up as well?! As you can tell, I will have a lot to write about very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment