
I tell you what, little kids can party hard! With a busy weekend planned, I knew it would be best to have Moses' party somewhere other than our house. One of his favorite places is the Rainbow Room. It's perfect because when you reserve it, you are the only people using it for that block of time. Also, it is one of Moses' favorite places! Basically it is a huge warehouse room with the biggest piece of playground equipment you could possibly imagine. The kids can run around and the adults know they are safe!

We ordered pizza and had snacks and kids played and ate and played and ate! Moses insisted he wanted a Buzz Lightyear cake, so that is what he got! He also picked out Cars plates. Couple all that with his hat, and he was one excited guy. I think he had a little party anxiety. He hardly said anything all day! I thought he was sick because that is SO not like him. Luckily, that was not the case!

If you can't tell, he had a GREAT time! Nearly everyone we invited was able to attend. Moses has such great friends, and so do we. I think all the kids had a super time. Thanks to everyone who was able to come and share Moses' special day. We all love you so much. Oh, and sorry about the party horns. I'm pretty sure no one took any home!
What a great party!! And we love the Rainbow Room. I'll definitely have to keep that in mind for future parties.
ReplyDelete