Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sutton at Four Months!

The older he gets, the better he gets! I am loving this four month old baby boy. Everyone comments on how happy he is. He is always smiling and now really laughing hard. It is the best sound in the world.

Sutton is also exploring a lot more. He can old objects in his hands and then immediately put them in his mouth! He is reaching for things and grasping them really well. He is also staring to play in his activity jumper. (It's like an exersaucer but it bounces). He seems to like it a lot. I love it because it gives him another view of the world!

My baby boy is starting to roll over some from his belly to his back. He can roll on his side from his back. Honestly, I just don't think he's too interested in it all. When I put him on his back he loves to kick up a storm, but he's just not motivated to go anywhere just yet. After having a super mobile first child, I am SO ok with his!
On Sunday, we took Sutton to church for the first time. He did great and got some good cuddle time in with Miss Vivian. Mr. Bob was upset that he had other obligations that morning and couldn't play with him, but I know he will get his turn! I tried to take a good pictures but he was just interested in putting his hands in his mouth.

I can tell Sutton is starting to get a little upset when I leave the room. He likes me where he can see me. He whimpers some if he is on the floor and I run to the kitchen. Luckily he's still doing great when other people hold him or we leave him with others.

I was so happy today to have a normal well check. His ears were all clear and his GI issues are a little better. We still will be seen at Duke and we have to hold off on starting solids till then. Right now, he is weighing in at 14lbs 6.5 oz and 25.25 inches long. (For those of you keeping score, Moses was 15lbs 12oz and 26.5 inches at four months) As long as he stays healthy, he will be seen for a well check at 6 months. FINGERS CROSSED!!!

It's only been four months with our sweet Sutton, but I cannot imagine our family without him!


No comments:

Post a Comment