It's me Stella!
I have been neglectful, but busy. Here is a recap of recent events.
My little Sutton-bug his happily eating solids 1-2 times a day. We have also had to add formula to his diet. A topic for another time. It was a terribly hard decision and I'm just not ready to blog about it. Also,we are treating ear infection number 5. Yikes, yikes!
Despite all this, he is the happiest little fellow ever. He is moving, rolling, and grabbing at things constantly. He laughs so hard at his brother every day. It has amazed me how early that he has begun to look up to his big brother. We are working on the sitting up skills but he seems to be in no rush. I'm betting he'll just decide to do it one day and that will be that. It seems to be his personality.
The consignment sale at church is OVER! I still can't believe I pulled off chairing this sale. It took a lot out of me, but I had the best time and got to work with awesome people.
We are now the proud owners of a Bob Revolution double stroller. God bless Craig's List! The boys and I have used this stroller every day for about two weeks. I knew I had gained a lot of weight this summer being sick but looking at recent photos only confirmed it. Something must be done. Or else I'm going to start wearing a sign that says "I was pregnant, had a c-section, contracted mono, took steroids, and wasn't allowed to exercise all summer so THAT is why I'm so fat....oh and because I love to eat!"
I was trying to get my calendar together for the rest of the year this week, and oh my do we have some fun activities coming our way! Lots of my favorite traditions come up this time of year. We have the FAIR (YAY!), pumpkins, and Cornhuskin on our agenda. We are also going to squeeze in a trip to the zoo, the beach, lego fest and a few other fundays. All before Thanksgiving. This will give me lots to blog about!
No comments:
Post a Comment