Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Nine Months Sutton!

 Oh my happy little man, how is that in three months you will be ONE?!  You are just magical when you smile, which is all.the.time.  You are just the happiest baby.  Everything seems to make you smile and laugh.  Can you see those top two teeth that have come in?  That makes it even better!
 We had your nine month well check this week and for the first time everything is perfect!  You have NO ear infections and no other issues!  You are weighing in at 18.9lbs and 28.25 inches long.  You had your flu booster and final Hep B vaccine.  You cried for a minute but managed to give the nurse your winning smile before she left.
 You and your brother are playing together more and more.  You love him and he loves you.  That means you have your differences!  You are teething so you bite and are in a hair pulling stage, and your brother some times isn't so gentle.  Luckily you both are forgiving.
It's amazing all you are doing these days.  You are crawling faster than I can walk.  If you hear a door open, you take off to try to go through it.  You are cruising really well and will let go and just stand alone for a few minutes.  I won't be surprised when you start trying to walk.  That will probably add more bumps to your head.  We joke that we need to buy you a helmet.

Eating has been a crazy struggle.  You are tired of baby food and frustrated with feeding yourself.  Dinner time is usually not our favorite.  For the most part, you love bananas the best.  Cheerios are also high on the list too.  You could eat them all day!  You are still getting formula and I've increased the amount you get.  It seems to work best when you get a small bottle before your afternoon nap.

Speaking of sleep, you are still an early riser.  As in, you hate to miss a sunrise.  Daddy and I are very ready for daylight savings!  That being said, you are still a good sleeper and go right down when you are put in your crib.

You are an angel baby!  The only time we have a disagreement is during diaper changes.  I have never seen a baby squirm like you do.  You don't seem sad or upset just ready to get up or to find something to play with.

Sutton Barker I love you so very much.  You make my heart melt when I see that sweet smile.  I pray for you constantly.  You are a precious gift!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 9 months to Sutton! And we are right there with you on the eating stage. Went through the exact same thing. Hang in there. :)

    ReplyDelete