Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Big Week for a Little Boy!

Just ten days into being nine months old, Sutton took his first steps!  He took a few tentative steps toward me yesterday while Moses was at school.  I was SO excited.  I honestly could not believe it!  Sutton was beside himself too.  Every time he practices he giggles and has the biggest grin on his face.  I am so glad that Brett works from home.  All I had to do was yell upstairs and he could come and join the fun for a while.

So far, he has put together 4 or 5 steps at the most and usually he can pull off two.  He does better when he is aiming for a person, but I have noticed him trying on his own as well.  Moses is getting kick out of this as too!  We tried to get a video and a picture but had no luck.  I am confident I will snag one this weekend though.

Sutton is also battling yet another cold.  I would like to change this diagnosis to Mommyitis though.  He was stuck to my side all day....literally!  He didn't go far from me at all.  For some reason I have convinced myself he has a dust allergy and I have spent a lot of time vacuuming out of the way places and wiping everything down.  Doesn't seem to slow down our little boy though!

1 comment: